Seminars & Events
Our doctors have been giving seminars for many years in both corporate and community forums throughout Rockville and the Washington DC metro area. Each workshop contains a power point presentation, informational packets, a question and answer period, and a self-diagnosis session (where applicable). Please email our public relations office at email@example.com for details or call (301) 231-0050.
Below is a list of topics to choose from:
- Chiropractic Workshop
- Ergonomics – Stay Fit While You Sit
- Pressure Point Therapy
- 6 Simple Steps to Wellness
- Stand Straighter, Stay Younger
- Anti-Aging & Longevity
- Alternative Medicine
- Health for Life: The 7 Pillars of Health
- Lean Forever
- In Defense of Food: A Nutrition Seminar
- Pain Management
- Stress Management
- 13 Myths That Make Us Sick
- Why Am I Gaining Weight and So Tired
Condition/Audience Specific Topics
- Back Pain
- Balancing Hormones Naturally
- Solve the Blood Sugar Blues Naturally
- End the Digestive Blues
- Preventing Cancer from the Inside Out
- Healthy Heart
- Inflammation Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Optimal Mind Solution
Our booth has been a favorite at many health fairs throughout the region. We offer:
- Spinal screenings
- Pressure point handouts for self-treatments of numerous conditions and symptoms
- Hands-on pressure point treatments and one-on-one consultations from our chiropractors
- Other information on nutrition, stretching exercises, etc.
We are happy to try to tailor information to fit varying needs of employees and organizations. Please call for details.
Individual Pressure Point Sessions For Employees
Our doctors can visit your organization and give pressure point sessions to your employees. Each session includes:
A pressure point treatment
A personalized consultation and assessment with one of our chiropractors about any specific health concerns
Please call for details.
Full and Half-Day Experiential Learning Classes
“Show me and I may remember. Involve me and I will understand.”
Our doctors delight in providing custom tailored courses using a variety of combined topics to address overall employee health and wellness. These courses can be presented as part of an educational or training curriculum or as a custom workshop for 10 to 100 employees. Please call for details and pricing.
For more information about Vitality Chiropractic and Medical Wellness seminars, please contact our Public Relations Department at: Phone: (301) 231-0050
The following is a list of some of the places at which our doctors have presented seminars. The contact names and numbers have been omitted to preserve privacy but are available upon request from our public relations office.
- Comsat/Lockheed Martin Corporation, Bethesda, MD
- Manugistics, Inc., Rockville, MD
- Internal Revenue Service, Washington, D.C.
- National Archives and Records Administration, Washington, D.C.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH), Bethesda, MD
- National Imagery & Mapping Agency (NIMA), Bethesda, MD
- National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST), Gaithersburg, MD
- NASA Goddard Space Center, Greenbelt, MD
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Silver Spring, MD
- Office of Naval Research, Arlington, VA
- U.S. Government Accountability Office, Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Department of Energy, Washington, D.C. & Gaithersburg, MD
- U.S. Department of Education, Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Central Office U.S.
- Secret Service, Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Senate, Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Treasury Department, Washington, D.C.
- Fannie Mae, Washington, D.C.
- Society for Technical Communication, Glen Dale, MD
- Montgomery County Community Centers, MD
- Montgomery County Government, Rockville, MD
- Montgomery County Department of Recreation, Silver Spring, MD
- Montgomery County Teachers Association, Rockville, MD
- Montgomery County Libraries, MD
- City of Rockville, Rockville, MD
- World Bank Joint Bank/Fund, Washington, D.C.
- Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation, U.S. Health and Human Services, Washington D.C.